Our Mission and Purpose
Columbus Christian Academy is an educational institution which strives to assist parents and Bible believing churches in the task of training young people in reaching their fullest potential, spiritually, academically, socially and physically. Columbus Christian Academy promotes a Biblically based philosophy that guides young people in developing a personal, loving, and trusting relationship with Jesus Christ which will impact an ever changing world.
Statement of Faith
These beliefs form the basis of our Christian centered educational program:
- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him in total surrender and commitment are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. He arose from the dead and will come again to establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace.
- The Holy Spirit is sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, righteousness, and judgement.
- The Word of God, the Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, is inspired by God and is a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men.
- Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God; he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
- There shall be a resurrection of the just and unjust.
- The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is certain. This is the believer’s blessed hope and is a vital truth, which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.